RC: Speckle Creek 50/100 ride

Howdy,

I'm a Canuck and am going to the Speckle Creek ride this weekend.  It's a new ride on our schedule here in Ontario and I was wondering if any of you Americans were planning to attend.  I'm just doing the 50, but if any of you are there I hope I get a chance to meet you.  It's always nice to put a face to a name, especially people who are horseaholics like myself.

See you on the trail,

Denice & Bunny a.k.a 'Zaborr' - never did like that name; Bunny