FW: National Ride In South Africa

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Dobrowsky [mailto:arikaras@stutt.co.za]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 12:04 PM
To: step@endurance.net
Subject: National Ride In South Africa

Hi Steph,

If it is possible could post this on ridecamp for me, i would appreciate it.

National Ride in South Africa(horse available)

I have a 15,2 Leopard Appaloosa stallion available to lease for our national
Ride in July 2001.Maluti Southern Pride has completed four, 50 Miler rides
and one gruelling 100 Miler ride last weekend (comming second in the
standard weight division)
He has two first places and two second places in  the 50 miler rides this
season.
Our National ride takes place in Fauresmith (literally in the middle of
South Africa)
The program for our National Ride is as follows
Friday 6/7/2001 - we arrive at Fauresmith
Saterday 7/7/2001-Annual general meeting and a dance later
Sunday 8/7/2001-Welcomming Function
Monday 9/7/2001- 08H00 Openning and parade
                                   09H00 to 12H00 Veterianary pre checks and
weighing in of riders
                                   14H00  Groups for departure times must be
in
                                   18H00 Draw of departure times
Teusday 10/7/2001 and wednesday 11/7/2001
                                   07H00 Riders depart
Thursday 12/7/2001 07H00 Riders depart
                                   15H00 Parade of all horses who have
completed this ride
                                   19H00 Prisegiving and a dance afterwards
Friday 13    Depart from Fauresmith
If there is Internatioal rider who would be interested in competing in this
ride on a quality horse , please contact me at arikaras@stutt.co.za
Thanks
Kathy Dobrowsky
http://www.southafricansafaris.co.za
Ps This horse will also be available for a Internation Rider for our
national 100 Miler in August 2001