HOG WILD RIDE

Debbie Ekhaml dekarab@home.com
Hi Ridecampers,  Just returned from a great ride weekend
at the Hog Wild 25/50.  The weather was much better this time
(not 111 degrees like last time), the trail was re-routed and
while still challenging, was much more enjoyable.  The marking was excellent, catered mexican dinner delicious, and the awards
plentiful and quality.  The poker ride and raffle added fun
for the whole family.  A very well run ride and I hope
everyone had as much fun as we did!  Thanks to Tammy Robinson
and her wonderful volunteers and vets.  See ya next year!
    Debbie and Razal (1/2 way through our year of legging
                      up for 50's!!!)