Heritage Rides too! [was 50/50 Raffle for ED at Elk Valley Ride]

At 08:00 AM 5/27/01, Debbie  wrote:
>Every year we have a 50/50 Raffle and donate it to a good cause. This year
>it is for Ed Paige. Please consider buying ticket when you enter. You know
>the saying: "but for the grace of God there go I"

I think we'll do that at our ride too.  The ride logo is from a watercolor
of a petroglyph located on a nearby Navajo reservation that Paul painted
last year.  I think it would be appropriate for a 50/50 raffle of a Gicleé
print of the painting.  It will be matted but not framed.  We'll sell
tickets for $10 (because we'll have fewer riders than other rides) and
donate to Ed's fund.  I don't know if we'll get very much money raised, but
every bit helps.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
                           STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options