orthoflex and wide horses

Hey everyone, I have a couple of Q. re: orthoflex saddles: Does anyone out there use an Ortho on a really wide backed and/or mutton withered horse? I'm interested to know just how much flexibility there is in the panel system.

Second question: has anyone done the Demo Program through Ortho-flex? From what I understand it's for the Patriot special edition only but if you decide not to take that saddle you get $100 credit towards a new one. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with the demo program.

Thanks,

Tina
tina@autoairbagcovers.com