[Fwd: [Ed_Paige] Raffle of "Horses Crossing Water"]

---- Begin included message ----
I have been very busy working on the painting: "Horses Crossing Water"
at my studio at the Shenandoah Valley Art Center.  What has deeply
impressed me is that complete strangers upon viewing my art work in
progress; is that they buy raffle tickets after they hear about why I am
doing a raffle painting. Earlier, I was critized for not having the
painting completed and scanned and on the internet for possible raffle
tickets buyers to view.  Well, artists are not known for their
organizational abilities; but in my case, I am selling tickets to
complete strangers who are viewing my work in progress.

Anyone buying tickets via snail mail; please also include your phone
number along with your address so that if you win; that it will be easy
to contact you.

The tickets for the painting of: "Horses Crossing Water" are $5 each
with the bargain rate of 5 tickets for $20,  This painting will be
raffled off during  the weekend of June 9 at the Old Dominion Endurance
Ride held in Front Royal, VA.  This raffle is to benefit Ed Paige.  The
bucks are coming in and will help with the numerous huge expences that
Ed has and will continue to have.

Anyone who wants to try to win a DeMar original and also to help Ed; the
checks can be sent to Betty DeMar Mueller 727 Stingy Hollow Road,
Staunton, Va 24401.  The check(s) should be made out to: OD Endurance
Ride (put in the memo section: for Ed Paige Fund). Tickets will also be
sold at the OD ride in Front Royal, VA.

Thanks so much for any and all help that we can collectively give Ed
Paige.

Betty DeMar Mueller, Equine Artist (also donates the Turtle Awards)

Website:  http://runningbear.com/main/ED/text/Main-Page.html
Photos of Ed are now available at this site.