FW: DEADLINES FOR RIDE OVER THE RAINBOW/FEI

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara H-B [mailto:bahoba2@silk.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 9:52 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: DEADLINES FOR RIDE OVER THE RAINBOW/FEI

Good day everyone!
Just a reminder that if you are planning to come to Ride Over the Rainbow
to do the FEI Division, the deadline for nominated entries is June 8th. So
get your names into your national federations by that date!! Email me for
entry forms which I must have back with $$ by June 22nd

FEI PASSPORTS ARE NOT REQUIRED AT RIDE OVER THE RAINBOW. FEI, IN A FAX DATED FEBRUARY 23, 2001 WAIVED PASSPORTS FOR RAINBOW, CEI-A.
CLOSING DATE FOR NOTIFYING YOUR NATIONAL FEDERATION (AHSA) WITH INTENT TO RIDE RAINBOW IS JUNE 8TH.
CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR ENTRY FORMS

REMEMBER - ONE US DOLLAR IS EQUAL TO ONE AND A HALF CANADIAN DOLLARS!! (AND THE FOOD IS GREAT!!)

Barbara Holmes-Balmer
Ride Manager,
Ride Over the Rainbow CEI-A
(250)491-9256