Defy Fly

My horses are in desert pasture, which means allot of Mesquite,brush etc,   40 ac. of hills, rocks, washes etc to run in, I tried the collar on one horse, took him to a ride with it, It was really great in the trailer, NOTHING at all bugging him in there, even when stopped for 20 min.  And at camp, in his small corral he was comfortable, But as soon as I turned him out at home he lost it, I cant find it out there in wild land. Soooo, I will be using it for trailering, and while at rides, but not at home, To pricey to de fly a Mesquite bush, but a great product for corral horses. And I may even try it on some of thoes heavy fly rides.  Keeping them comfortable in the trailer makes it well worth the price.  Annie
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge