Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #662

In a message dated 5/25/2001 8:51:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

...I am tired of rehashing the spring
Biltmore...I would like to FORGET it..and I WILL vote with my feet
(hoofs) in the future.....however, I cannot let this pass.....this is
not a personal post against any one individual, but I am entitled to my
opinion:

You are indeed and so am I . Tho she is too nice to say it,,,I said the above
makes RM very happy and I will repeat that since you have not attended the
Spring ride before, you are not aware that most of the things you didn't like
were there in previous years.  For just one example, we have had a fancy meal
every year...not a requirement of mine, but unique to Biltmore...Since your
placings were straightened out, why are you still upset over that?  The one
thing I do agree with is that Nancy could handle it better but like RM, Nancy
does everything better.

Susan K