Re: Chris Paus and Max tragedy

Greetings Kris,

I am sure it was a horrible tragedy!  I tried to view the photos
but was unable to............maybe my lack of ability?  Just a note
to say I have had my horse shipped by a professional
company out of Colorado Springs....and been very
satisfied.  It is true that they arrived at 4am at my new barn.
They apparently picked up my horse at 12 midnight. I live in
a desert climate, with very temperatures......I am sure that
had something to do with it.

What can I say.  My sympathies go to the seller, buyer,
and shipper!!

Kriss