Trailers

My husband and I always ride around in the trailer to see how they haul.
Believe me there is a difference in trailers and how they ride.  when we
went to tortion axles instead of leaf spring, that really made a big
difference in how smooth the trailer pulled.

I am still a steel horse trailer person because I am not convinced that
the aluminum is worth the extra money.  I have owned two Charmac's and
won't own another, two Trails West and I would like a new Trails West with
a weekender package.  The dealer in Baker, CA had one on display at the
NFR last December and I really liked it.  Three horse, slant load, drop
down window, mangers, rear tack, awning, AC, microwave, queen bed, shower,
toliet, stove and refrigerator that you didn't have get on your knees to
get into, of course goose neck for $19,000.  I have a new Trails West
bumper pull and Lance camper but would like to trade for the trailer I
just mentioned.