Re: [Ed_Paige] Raffle of "Horses Crossing Water" to benefit Ed Paige

Betty:

How wonderful.  I will hope for the best.

If you read an earlier post on the Ed Paige yahoo
groups list, I will be talking to a church today
about them receiving funds in Ed's behalf.  If
this works out, we should have something set up
within a week. AND, a name and receipts...

Ed needs $30,000 to get into Shepherd rehab in
Georgia....  UP FRONT since he has no insurance.
And, that could be as soon a next week....

Bills so far:
Air flight.....$3500.00
Radiology....$806.00
Private room deposit and first two
days.....$551.50
Evaluation by Midwest spinal clinic...$500+
Hospital.....$50,000+ (covered by Hill-Burton)
Anticipated:
Surgery: $50,000
2nd 30 days rehab: $30,000
Surgery outside USA (later) $50,000
change of living:
wheelchair ????
remodeling house ????
vehicle ?????
in home care ?????

I have a LOT of work to do....keep posted....

--
Teddy Lancaster

website:
http://runningbear.com/main/Ed/text/Main-Page.html

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256