Re: Trailers-Exiss

Jennifer,

Can you be specific, like where? I have an Exiss and don't recall any
unfinished or sharp edges inside the horse compartment. It's kind of
like one big box, so there are really no edges to speak of. Did you look
at a straight load?

Too bad you didn't comment to the dealer, so he could of explained. I
use my trailer 3 times per week and I'll look again.

Lauren