Re: RC: Another trailer question... the hunt

Not legal, but....  woman who had the Jamco that I saw and became convinced
they were the trailer for me told me this story:

	After a hunt meet a friend of hers had to ride in the trailer with her
horse for some reason I can't remember.  My trailer friend drove the truck.
 Said lady in the trailer got out and said she couldn't believe how noisy
the trailer was and couldn't believe her horse actually rode in it .  My
friend went home, rigged up her Jamco and had her husband drive her around.
 She said it was so quiet, you couldn't hear much of anything.

	One of the reasons I went with Jamco vs. Featherlite was noise.  Seemed
everything in the Featherlite rattled and banged when I jumped around in
it.  The Jamco just wasn't noisy and felt solid.  Now it also has all the
removable posts and dividers, theirs just fit tight and don't rattle.

	I also have a horse that has had trailering issues in the past, really
became convinced that a large part of the problem was how noisy the stock
trailer was and that he could see out the sides and hear all the cars and
trucks.  It has only been a few weeks with the new trailer but I can say
that ( for this horse) he is much more comfortable - not scrambling or
reluctant to load .

Roxanne
NE Ohio