Banamine-and Breast Strap Adjustment!

Ray O. rno2m@virginia.edu
   I asked for an overview re Banamine a while back and got  no responses,so i'm asking again-c'mon folks,I always look here for great info! I'm no biochemist,so please keep it pretty fundamental.As a field trialer,should i always carry it along? Re the breast strap adjustment:To allow the saddle to slide back 4 inches,you would have to have the breaststrap hanging on the horse's knees! I use a Tucker "Montreal" b-strap,set rather snug everywhere except on the terminal saddle attachment straps (it's a multi-strap,multi-adjustable rig).The small terminal saddle attatchment straps are set for a little-not much -slack.Works great,causes Chico nada problemo,keeps the saddle in place,especially when I forget to re-snug the cinch in cold weather,since I am a Skito user.