Re: Trailers

Since we're on the subject, just what is the weight difference between an
aluminum and all-steel trailer?  I know everybody says aluminum is lighter,
but I've also had someone tell me that in reality, the aluminum isn't as
strong as the steel, and so they have to use thicker aluminum and it ends up
being almost as heavy as the steel---plus much more expensive to have
repaired.  I've had both steel and aluminum trailers, and didn't notice much
difference in any respect (except repairs), but all of mine were markedly
different sizes.

Any thoughts?

Susan G