trailers-Julie Coats

David Campbell Davidc83@hotmail.com
My wife bought a Cherokee trailer app. 2.5 years ago. We have had no problems with the trailer. We have trailed to Kansas, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, and are very satisfied with the purchase. We have a 3 horse slant, all aluminum. It is very stable and secure. It has 3 drop down windows on the head side and stock trailer side on the butt side. The partitions can be removed to make it a stock trailer or a very opened trailer. It also came with a stud wall. It has a mini living quarters and uncustomized it was less than $14,000. They also have higher priced models and bumper pulls. The trailers can be viewed at www.cherokeetrailers.com.