Re: Bit of Everything!

Joanne wrote:

>THE SOUTH AFRICAN RIDE:
I just returned from a safari in South Africa. I really think it was the
most amazing trip I have ever taken.  If any of you can take up the offer
made a couple of issues ago to lease the South African horse and ride in
their national ride--DO IT!  I can hardly wait to go back again.

Cool!  Visitors.  Ridecampers are all welcome to bed down at our place.

Tracey