bits???

patti recor gene@dreamsoft.com
I am interested in changing to a kimberwick bit. I am now using a colt bit. It is snaffle mouth with short shanks. I would like to know the difference in the regular kimberwick and the kimberwick snaffle. the low port I don't know anything about. the bit we are using is very mild, she is four years old and that is the only bit she has ever used.We are looking for a change for various reasons. she is not a runaway at all.I wont something that wont pinch but she needs a little more curb chain action. If there is someone who really knows the different types of bits and would be willing to help me out please e-mail me. Patti