No Subject

Need some advise.  A friend of mine is really wanting to get into
endurance, but wonders if horses that have had bad leg injuries can still
compete (finish)successfully.   I asked her to summarize her gelding's
attitude and leg history (below).  Can anyone give us a clue as to
whether we should try with this horse or get another for her???

Rae
Tall C Arabians -- TX

Rafiq SO has the heart for it.  He has had two separate injuries to the
suspensory ligament on his right front leg...  One lasted years - till I
gave
him a year off and did major rehab.  He came back 100%.  THEN he
fractured
that pastern bone and strained a DIFFERENT section of that same ligament.

Now he is 100% on it again.  He has some arthritis in his hocks, but
seems to
have nothing else.
Oh - and there was a right hindleg injury that severed his superficial
and
partially cut into the deep flexor tendons ... no one expected a full
recovery... but in less than 6 mths he was back 100% and has very little
scar
tissue.  Shocked alot of folks.

He was, [on Glucosomine & MSM - my question]  but hasn't been recently...
back on it tho' as soon as I can fill
that lil box on his stall - "SynoMSM"  - Great stuff.  Works better than
anything - and I have tried it all