Re: feeding pasture horses at rides

Kathleen..

The product I am using is called Triple Crown Forage.  It comes in 50
lb. bales and cost $12-15 depending on where you buy it.  It is
compressed into a shrink wrapped bale and lasts a quite a long time.
Analysis is:

Timothy Hay
Cane Molasses
Corn Oil
Proprionic Acid (I have not a clue what this is...preservative? Susan?

Crude Protein		Min 8%
Fat			Min 15%
Fiber			Max 30%

Triple Crown Forage is made by:

Triple Crown Nutrition, Inc.
319 Barry Avenue South
Wayzata, MN  55391

1-800-451-9916

Web Site:  www. triplecrownfeed.com

Maybe you could call or visit their web site for nearest dealer.  Sunny
really likes the stuff. He will actually pass up grass for it.  I chose
this because it doesn't have any "supplements" of any kind in
it...basically timothy hay with a little molasses.  It's moist and Sunny
will also eat it wet.

Jim and Sun of Dimanche

--
Richard T. "Jim" Holland                 Phone:  (706) 258-2830
LANCONN, Inc.                            FAX:    (706) 632-1271