trailers

Exciss are not
that great of a trailer, even had one dealer tell me they were junk. Any
opinions out there on the
brand. Oh, btw, looked at an Elite trailer,

Well, gee, don't guess he had any alterior motives or anything. >g<  My
brother shopped around and then bought a 3 horse aluminum Exiss...which I
happily borrow every chance I get.  The story on them (as I
recall...disclaimer for rotten memory) was that the guys who owned
Featherlite sold the company with the agreement that they would stay out
of the business for "x" amount of years.  As soon as the time was up they
started Exiss.  I hauled in a 3 horse slant Featherlite (with a friend)
for several years, and now the Exiss.  I haven't seen any difference at
all.  Nice trailer, wish it was mine.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.