Re: RC: trailers

A few months ago I asked about trailers, the clear winners were Featherlite
and 4-Star.  I was looking for an all aluminum, 2 horse, bumper -pull.
What I ended up buying was a Jamco.  The Jamco is all aluminum and very,
very well made.  Has a nice sized dressing room.   The trailers are made in
Canada and I bought mine from a dealer in Indiana.  If you happen to have a
chance give them a look.  I was about to order the Featherlite when I got a
chance to see the Jamco trailer.  The Jamco has alot of very nice features
the Featherlite just didn't have.  Also, the dealer in Indiana ( K & J
Trailers) was easy to work with and were able to do all the custom add ons
for me with no problems.

Good luck with whatever you get, I know I was very excited to get my new
trailer.  Also, there is a book called " The Complete Guide to Buying,
Maintaining, and Servicing a Horse Trailer" by Neva Kittrell Scheve,  that
helped alot.

Roxanne
NE Ohio