trailers

Got a question for everyone. We are looking to upgrade with a new trailer and
have looked at all kinds. We are moderately incomed so can't afford the $$$
trailers
with all the bells and whistles, but I am looking at a big dressing room,
2-3 horse slant.
My favorite so far is the Trails West trailer but my husband looked at some
Exciss the other
day and really liked them. I have heard from other trailer dealers that
Exciss are not
that great of a trailer, even had one dealer tell me they were junk. Any
opinions out there on the
brand. Oh, btw, looked at an Elite trailer, they are a little pricey for
me, but what a NICE trailer.

Julie R.Coats, A.H.T.
NCSU College of Veterinary Medicine