To: "C. Eyler" <eyler@mindspring.com>, <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: Re: RC: Re: Re: Woolback vs. Skito. Sportsaddle & Supracor
From: DreamWeaver <nvrider@home.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:19:54 -0700

At 11:18 AM 05/22/2001 -0400, C. Eyler wrote:
>Karen,
>
>You didn't consider using the bare Supracor pad?
>
>Cindy

I bought it from their booth at the convention, and they said that all the
pads have that trim around the edge.  It wasn't covered, just had trim
around the edge.  Is that what you mean by bare?  No trim at all would be
good, if they could do it.

I did ask around to riders who have used them, both successfully and
not.  Every single one who has used it successfully (at least on multidays,
which was my intended purpose)....is putting something between the pad and
the horse.  The ones that didn't, ended up with sore/rubbed horses (like
mine was getting on the training rides)