From: JUDYK89@aol.com [mailto:JUDYK89@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 6:09 PM
To: Ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Saddles

Could we also add Sharon Saare, Synergist, De Soto.  I'm on a saddle hunt.
Have a very round, wide withered mare (hopefully she will get more
definition as she conditions) that my saddle slides up no matter what. I use
a Bighorn endurance now ( I think the center fire rigging "pushes" the
saddle forward as the girth keeps wanting to slide off of the biggest part
of her belly)and the further forward the saddle slides, the heavier she is
on the forehand (it's frustrating).  Am training her on the crupper, but
long term I want a saddle that FITS, and won't slide around so much. Am
leaning towards the De Soto (love the price) know people who LOVE the
Synergist (but had hard time getting the right fit at first).

I don't want any flames re: different saddle makers, just facts on how they
fit different types of horses.

Thanks,
Judy