Re: RC: Under Age Horse

Thanks for the advice, I agree that I will talk with the person first.  I do
know for a fact that she knows the rules.

I understand the <<Many people start
>horses that young because at that age they're naturally curious & more
>willing to please & not as apt to rebel as a 3 or 4 year old. >>
Part of your message but I still can't seem to rationalize a 9 yr old kid on
a horse that young and unpredictable.  Maybe I am overprotective...

Thanks again for all the feedback,

Angie N.
Fargo ND