Re: RC: Under Age Horse

In a message dated 5/22/01 9:18:48 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
angie_nathe@hotmail.com writes:

a. Contact Ride Management before the ride
b. Contact Ride Management at the ride
c. Contact the Sanction
d. Speak with the person even though you know they probably don't care
what you say

Keep in mind that this person must be very irresponsible to even think any
9
yr old should be riding a 2 yr old horse!

Bearing all of this in mind, it would take me about 5 second to contact the
RM as well as AERC - before the ride. After simply makes it possible for that
idiot to hurt someone. You are correct - anyone who would put a 9 year old on
a two year old is a few boats short of a fleet.  What is the right thing to
do? You must know or you would not have brought it up. I for one am proud of
you for being willing to step forward and do the right thing.
San (who is SICK TO DEATH of people who have situational ethics - or none at
all!)