Saddles: treeless saddles

Hey group - how 'bout doing some real discussion on the different saddles
available? Fitting issues, pads, etc. (might be a nice change from the Ti
war).

I thought we might start with the treeless saddles:
Sportsaddle
Ansur
Tuend
others?

Don't be shy - personal experiences are welcome - good or bad. Just keep it
friendly!

Steph

p.s. Karen's comment on the suede trim on the Supracor Cool Grip pad: I had
a bit of an issue with this also. Almost just cut it off (I don't think it
would harm the honeycomb stuff). I used it in Dubai under my RP saddle, and
ran duct tape (classy, I know) around the underneath edge of the trim.
Worked ok. Now I'm just using it as is (with the RP saddle) and it doesn't
seem to cause rubbing as long as I keep it clean. Might be a different story
on the SS though if you're doing lots of hours.