can't tell what it is yet

I am new to ridecamp and have been out of distance for several years; however, many years ago I bought and enjoyed tivers fit racehorse book.  I am curious (because I can't tell from the postings) as to what the specific issue is (not the angry/insulting stuff) is; just email me privately, I'm not trying to drag this out for the entire group---thanks!