Towing with Vans

Hello,
To respond to a post about Vans let me say that we tow a 3 horse trailer
with a 1 Ton Ford Club Wagon. The back seats convert to a bed and two
adults and a 75 pound dog sleep comfortably. The Van has the Ford 460
engine and 2 gas tanks. The large Captain Chairs are great on tired
bodies for the long haul home. My husband crews for me and takes the van
to vet checks. We have a water pump attached under the bumper and can
hose horses down. I wasn't thrilled about the Van idea when my husband
first suggested it but now I must admit he was right. It really meets
our needs at rides. If you are looking for a van with 4 wheel drive that
is set up like an RV look at the Sportmobile web site.
Sue Grahl