Re: RC: Bill's vet cards

In a message dated 5/21/01 4:36:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

Much like a soap opera, one need only read a few words to get the drift - and
not a pretty drift it is! I must have misread a post some time back when the
above-named author said he would not visit this site and in fact would
prohibit anyone from being on his list if they were on RC. Read our LIPS - WE
DON"T CARE NEARLY as much as YOU do, apparently about life's little
contrasts, Tom. It matters not how bright one is nor how accomplished, truly
or in their own mind, if they are offensive at every turn. Most of tehse
posts I don't open. I slipped on this one in my haste to get back out to me
mares. I will now go finish cleaning the stalls - THAT kind of manure is
easier to handle!

Unfortunately, Truman has not reported any takers on my $1,000 wager. This
is
quite disappointing because those calling Bill Proctor a liar were so
certain
that I thought for sure they'd back up their accusations with at least some
cash. They're either dirt poor or just plain cowards.

At any rate, I will now provide scanned copies of the vet cards of the
three
races Bill won to those who had the courage to support him. His detractors
get nothing, and can keep digging their holes deeper. It is my thought that
it is better to keep these types thriving on their meaningless and hurtful
gossip, and their own hoaxes, while the rest of us get on with building
competitive athletes--as Bill has done. For those who supported him, here's
little ammo to singe the feathers of those puffed up peacocks.

The astounding thing about these records is that they show that the events
took place on weekends! Amazing. And the same weekends that some AERC rides
took place--all across the country. Very suspicious, eh? Who'd have thought
that there would be a non-AERC endurance ride on the same day that an AERC
ride was held? Just boggles the mind that such a thing could happen.

Becky, Kathy, Darolyn and the rest--PLEASE don't bother to apologize for
your
attempted trashing of this guy. Instead, continue to accuse him of not
being
in two wrecks--but this time, put your money where your big flapping lips
are. Same bet.

Have at it, you self-proclaimed champions of the truth!

Tom Ivers, President
Equine Racing Systems, Inc.
ERS Home Page