Rectangular Muck Tubs

Hi
Has anybody found an outlet who carries the rectangular plastic much
tubs?  Costco used to be the only place where I could find them, but they
haven't had them for the past couple years.  These tubs work so much better
when used for hay or water along a panel in a pen... they don't stick out
like the round ones do.  Can anyone help me?

Thank you
Jerri in MT