Re: RC: Auto vs. manual for towing

In a message dated Sun, 20 May 2001  4:15:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Rides 2 Far <rides2far@juno.com> writes:

<< I can drive a standard just fine...but don't believe in it any more.  Had
a friend who was a hopelessly crooked rider.  Turned out her left leg was
overdeveloped from driving with a stiff clutch.  Took her forever to
overcome it.>>

Interesting.  With the few already mentioned exceptions, I have almost always driven standards, but with the horrendous miles that I drive and the fact that I've also either driven rigs with no cruise control or with a broken one, it is my accelerator leg that is overdeveloped, and I have to work on that when I ride, too.

Heidi