Re: RC: Auto vs. manual for towing

BTW I leared to drive on an old International tractor many years ago with one
heck of a hard clutch and gears that didn't mesh to well.

We had to get a new car last year. Our 15 year old ( five speed stick ) with
250,000 was ready to give it up. So we go looking. Do you know that it is almost
impossible to find a car with a standard transmission - unless you are willing
to pay big bucks for a sports car and even then it's hard to find a stick in
them.

They just aren't making them for cars any longer.

Truman