To "My Butt Still Hurts !"

Hi Jennifer-
 I keep seeing your continuing saga, and want to help !  I love to ride in
the Wintec All purpose synthetic saddles.  I love the narrow twist, the feel
w/ my steed, the light weight, the webbers leathers that are awesome and do
not pinch you !  I use the natural sheepwool pads that Sportack or
Longrider's Gear carry for breathability.  I wear Evelyn's padded tights w/
high socks over my tights, and half chaps over those- they do not slip, even
after 65 miles ! I use the EZ Rider stirrups, I prefer the nylon, as they do
not whack my shins and make me swear !  I also use the natural wool
breastcollars.  I hope this helps, feel free to Email me for more info !!
Happy Trails !! - Heidi Helly at Harmony Ranch Arabians in Valley Center, CA.