Re: RC: Water Bucket Shoulder/Acromioplasty

WBS sounds alot like "impingement syndrome" (do a "search" using those words
and I think you will be surprised at the symptoms (the similarity) described.
   I had my right shoulder done (lifting a manure fork truly seemed to
exacerbate the condition!) and plan on having my left done this winter.
   Once the "acromioplasty" is done, and the rehab, the lack of pain almost
feels weird!
    Good luck,
     Frank.