GPS Filet Mignon

>Hey you guys,
>
>  I've got one of those to take on the XP 2001. Am I dead meat???????

Possibly.  If you get lost and aren't found or don't find your way out if it
lets you down, which it may or it may not.

The likelihood of failure is in direct proportion to the urgency of the need
you have for it to work.

Timex makes a watch model they call the Expedition.  It is a digital compass..
I like it.  It isn't as good as a floating globe that can be pinned to a
saddle pad
or clothing but so far I have found it to be quite accurate.

I wouldn't depend on a GPS to be my only source of direction.

As we have said before, if it cannot get enough of a direct line to at
least three
positioning satellites it won't give you a true reading.  Gullies and
fairly heavy
tree cover will cause it problems.  And then there is the battery failure
possibility.

Marv "If you never know what you will find how will you know when you found
it?" Walker
http://MarketingThatPays.com