Water Bucket Shoulder

Does anybody else out there have a case of "water bucket shoulder"?

I've got one and it is starting to really bother me, hurting all
night long.  Turns out my barn manager has it too, and I am
remembering that my Morgan mentor Mabel Owen told me she didn't
handle her stallion much anymore because *her* shoulder would
hurt her too much if he pulled on her even a bit.

It seems to be a permanent injury in the shoulder, a pulled muscle
or a damaged nerve or a torn ligament or something, caused by
toting 5 gallon water buckets unilaterally that are just a bit
too heavy for one's muscle strength.  My barn manager's doctor
says it is similar to an injury baseball pitchers sustain.

Wondering how widespread this is...

Linda B. Ouch! Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA