Re: marking with clothes pins...

Thank you everyone that wrote to tell me about their experiences of marking using clothes pins...I'm definitely going to give this a try...Not one person remarked that is DIDN'T work...Although there was the comment about some people taking the clothes pins and leaving the ribbons on the ground---Reminds me of the Big Horn a couple years ago when we came across a couple ladies with a bunch of ribbon in their hands...when asked where they had picked that up at, they told us that it was all over the place and that they were just picking g up after someone....We mentioned that it was trail marking and that there were several people behind us, including us, that were following that ribbon....

Thanks again!
Jan Stevens