Wine Country 30/50 Ride June 2nd Napa Valley

Hi all:

Just want to send a reminder to all of you who are planning to attend the
ride, It would REALLY help me if you would get your entries in before May
24th. I have to tell the caterer then how much food and I don't want to be
having people not get anything to eat....so PLEASE get your entries in ASAP!
(This year I am not charging a late fee because that was a hassle too, so my
plan is if you don't get your entry in in a timely fashion, or you sign up
at the ride, I can not guarentee that you will get a dinner ticket).

If you need an entry you can download them from my website
http://www.napanet.net/~jessicat/home.html

Thanks for listening!

Jessica Tuteur
Wine Country 30/50 Ride
June 2nd, 2001
Napa Valley, CA

http://www.napanet.net/~jessicat/home.html
The Wine Country Endurance Rides
HorseBums - Rump Covers
Horses for Sale on the Web!

Jessica Tuteur
Ride Manager Wine Country 30/50
HorseBums - Rump Covers for the Distance Horse
1393 Green Valley Rd.
Napa, CA 94558
(707) 258-1937 tel & fax