FREEZE MARKING CLINIC in California

Lisa pagano rnsune@aol.com
Hi there, I am emailing you to advertise a Freeze marking clinic I am holding at Sunrise Valley Ranch in Rancho Cordova-Sacramento area.  This clinic is for all breeds and grade horses.  Registry numbers or state numbers can be applied.  I am taking appointments for Kryo Kinetics for May 27th starting at 9 am.  If you are, or if you know anyone that is interested, please call me to make an appointment.  This is a safe way to protect your loved ones from theft and can make identification easy.
Please call me by May 20th to make an appt.  I would be glad to help you or anyone interested.
Have a great day and hope to hear from you.
Lisa Pagano (owner of two spoiled arabians)
(916) 362-1946