Tevis Ride List Updated

The Tevis office continues to receive applications for the 2001 Ride,
all of which are being added to the dreaded Waiting List on account of
the 250 rider limit.

There is currently (as of May 14th) a total of 92 entries on the Waiting
List.  As ever, we will no doubt have some turnover in the Ride List as
horses come up lame, etc.  So far, there has not been much "movement."
Twelve cancellations to date, five of which were on the Waiting List.

The Tevis Ride has never filled up this early before, nor has the
Waiting List ever gotten this large.  In past years (so far as I know)
everyone on the Waiting List eventually made it into the Ride.  That may
not be the case this year.

If you are one of the lucky 250 who is unlucky enough to have to drop
out, PLEASE contact the Tevis office at once.  For those on the Waiting
List, the sooner they can be picked up the better.

The current list of 250 Riders, uploaded today, is available for
inspection at

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/signups01.htm

/richard, teviswebguy

--