Re: RC: An Essay

In a message dated Tue, 15 May 2001  9:55:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Tivers@aol.com writes:

<< Winners and Losers

Those of you who are trying to be innovative and, worse, are having success
with your innovations, should be aware of the loser mentality. It MUST attack
you. >>

I can't agree more.  Taken in context with the poster's repeated attacks on so many curious, innovative, and professional people on this list who have tried to contribute (many of whom have given up trying), it certainly explains a lot.  Thank you, Mr. Ivers, for a thought-provoking essay.  I hope everyone will keep it on file and refer to it if you continue to attack folks who ask questions in the future.

Heidi