The Big Smoke - Gunny Bombs Out?

Kathy L. Mayeda kathy_mayeda@atce.com
I feel that if anyone knows the East Texas scene it would be Darolyn and Becky.  Seems like they were asking a lot of questions themselves independently of anyone else too.

I was amazed from the response from my original inquiry that so many people were reacting the same as I had been before I had even posted to Ridecamp, and trying to find out directly from Bill anything to substantiate his outrageous winning claims.

About a dozen individuals posted me privately about some of the things that he said to them via off-line e-mail inquiries - some of Bill's replies were pretty laughable.

We were all getting the same kind of responses.  Vague and implausible.

K.