Re: Ed's progress

Thanks for asking.

This has been so very hard.  Ed is permanently
paralyzed.  It is a tough go at the hospital, I am
there every day, almost all day.  He will have to
undergo very serious surgery and then go into
rehab.  He has NO insurance and is not eligible
for ANYTHING from Social Security and it is
doubtful he can get anything from Canada (he
worked there 30 years).

Costs will exceed $250,000.

I am extremely overwhelmed at the great number of
people expressing their concerns, so I made an
e-mail list for those who want updates and have
advice, etc.  I also made a website to tell about
the story and what I have found on the internet
(links).

It is most gracious of you to offer your ride as a
benefit.  I am now trying to get an attorney to
set up a trust fund and my bank to set up a
special account so we can begin accepting
donations.

Pass this on and let me know what I can do to help
you or anyone else raise money for Ed.  If you
keep tuned to the e-maill ist and the website,
updates are there almost every day.

--
Teddy Lancaster

website:
http://runningbear.com/main/Ed/text/Main-Page.html

If they are shooting at you, you must be doing
something right--

Does this mean I cannot tell the Emperor he has
no clothes unless I have a Kingdom?
--

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
1348 Township Road 256