Spot Fly Replellent AND Spring Fling

Laura T. lit959@yahoo.com
How about somebody going to, and riding in the Spring Fling try some of that new fly repellent?
Give us a product report as to whether it works or not.  Seems like it would be a great
place to test it.

The fly repellent I am talking about is the stuff you apply just like the dog/cat stuff, but in several
locations on the horses body.  Can't of course remember it's name - and I just bought a 6 pack of it!  LOL !!

The flys at my place ain't bad enough just yet to try it.  But in a few weeks they might be.  I will let
ya'll know how it works on my horse.  Each dose is suppose to last 2 weeks.  Doesn't sweat or wash off.  Keeps
those pesky ticks off too - allegedly!!

Hey Beth, how are those parasitic wasps working??

Laura and Diamond