Re: RC: Travel guides

http://www.exitsource.com/  Here is one of them.  The Delorme Street Atlas
8.0 is excellent, and comes packaged with the AAA Map'n'Go.  I got a copy
at Office Depot for $29 after a $10 rebate.  It's really nice using it with
your laptop and GPS -- you can immediately identify where you are and get
directions to where you want to go, really an improvement over looking at a
map and saying "gee it's about a half an inch" <G>.  Also, if you have a
web enabled cell phone, you can look this stuff up as you go.  AT&T is
currently including pocket-net at no additional charge (thru amazon.com),
so you can have unlimited access to the web.  It's pretty handy, you can
look up people in the phone directory (or businesses), directions, maps,
weather, road reports.  If your crew gets really bored, they can look up
the latest headlines, stocks, sports or play games.  k