Feeding My New Filly

Well, I just brought home my new 3 yr old filly, O Night Divine. She is 1/2
Russian and kinda long and gangley. I'm just now changing over from feeding
Pennfield Enduro Event, a 10/10 sweet feed to the Buckeye brand. I really
like the Pennfield feed but I have to drive so far to get it that it's just
costing me too much time and money. I need to decide on which Buckeye grain
mix to use. I want to pick one feed for both my endurance mare who has been
doing well on a high fat mix and the filly.  I would like to keep it simple.
I currently have shredded beet pulp, alfalfa cubes, Buckeye's Ultimate
Finish (25% fat) and more darn salts and supplements! My pasture is in good
shape with lots of clover in it. Does a 3 yr old still need a higher protein
level than a mature horse? This one definitely has lots of growing to do.
She is used to a largely grass diet supplemented with some 12/6 grain and
alfalfa hay. Any suggestions from you breeders who are familiar with feeding
young horses would be appreciated. How much, how to supply sufficient
calcium and protein, what type of grain mix to choose.

Bonnie Snodgrass