Re: RC: Saddle Info??

>>>it fit a very> middle of the road Arab best.  On our stocky Appaloosa
it dug in > some in the loins from being too narrow

Need to add a correction.  The tree we tried was from the 800 (15"
saddle)  If this one is a 16" seat the whole tree will be larger.  I
don't know why, but every time the rider's butt gets bigger they
automatically assume the horse's back is larger.

Angie